Therapeutic Yoga Classes
Yoga Therapy is a science based and heart centered approach to wellness that has survived throughout the centuries and been embraced by many cultures. Yoga Therapy is a combination of yoga techniques and passive treatments including breath work, meditation and energy balancing. The goals of yoga therapy include eliminating, reducing, or managing symptoms that cause suffering; improving function; helping to prevent the occurrence or reoccurrence of underlying causes of illness; and moving toward improved health and wellbeing.
Therapeutic yoga is beneficial for chronic issues including low back and hip pain, sciatica, depression and anxiety, scoliosis, kyphosis, chronic pain, grief, arthritis, trauma and elevated stress levels, to name a few. Yoga therapy can act as a useful adjunct to the Western medical model or as a stand-alone therapy. Yoga Therapists have been trained to work with the system of yoga to treat specific conditions and are certified by IAYT (International Association of Yoga Therapists).
My sessions are located at Gold Dust Studio – my private yoga studio in North East Phoenix dedicated to small groups, private instruction and yoga therapy.
During your initial session we’ll discuss the personal goals that you have, create a custom plan for your well-being and your level of commitment. Also we’ll discuss your physical, emotional and lifestyle concerns and decide if therapeutic yoga is something you feel positive about exploring.
Each private therapeutic yoga session with me may include a blend of therapeutic, restorative and gentle yoga customized for your needs. Also breath work, core strengthening, stretching, reiki energy healing and TRE (trauma release exercises) when appropriate. You will be given practices to work on at home and will have follow up appointments to making sure things are improving for you.
Schedule an Appointment
We start with a complimentary phone interview to answer questions and discuss your concerns. If you decide to schedule an appointment we can do this at that time.
- First session assessment: $75
- One 60 minute session per week: $75
- Two 60 minute sessions per week: $120
- Five session pack: $300 (Expires 6 months from date of purchase. To be used weekly or bi-weekly only)
CONTACT me at email@example.com and tell me how I can be a supportive addition to your YTT program.
- Certified Yoga Therapist by the International Association of Yoga Therapists (CIAYT)
- Yoga Alliance Certified Yoga Teacher- ERYT 500 and Prenatal PRYT
- 21 years of experience
- TRE- Trauma Release Exercise Certification
- Reiki- levels 1 and 2
- Presenter at National Conferences and workshops
- Producer of 4 yoga videos: Deep Stretching/Yin Yoga, Back in Shape, Back in Action, Prenatal Yoga with Mimi Solaire
- Several videos on my YouTube Channel - youtube.com/user/mimisolaire