“Tell me what you eat and I will tell you what you are”
-Jean Brillant- Savarin 1755-1826
“The body becomes what the foods are and the mind becomes what the thoughts are”
CHECK OUT PETA.ORG
Almost all of us grew up eating meat, wearing leather, and going to circuses and zoos. We never considered the impact of these actions on the animals involved. For whatever reason, you are now asking the question: Why should animals have rights? LEARN MORE.
- Animals Are Not Ours to Eat
- Animals Are Not Ours to Wear
- Animals Are Not Ours to Experiment On
- Animals Are Not Ours to Use for Entertainment
- Animals Are Not Ours to Abuse in Any Way
Watch PETA's new "Meat's Not Green" video to see how the leading cause of climate change might be on your plate.
Great vegan shoes,bags and faux furs: www.MOOSHOES.com